1. I LOVE 80's- 90's romantic comedies. I wish there were more out in the world. If one comes on (like when Harry met Sally, or While you were sleeping) , even if I'm in the middle of something I will stop and watch the whole dang thing. And I most likely will cry (cause I'm a softie).
2. I'm addicted to dark chocolate. I always have some in the in the fridge, because I'm obsessed. Also will NEVER pass up a creme brûlée, especially a chocolate creme brûlée. Something about the crunchy caramel top with the creamy center just gets me drooling.
3. I have glasses that I'm supposed to use when editing, but mostly I refuse to use them (don't tell my optometrist). But I 100% should be using them because I'm pretty sure all the editing I do is going to ruin my vision.
4. I LOVE hugs. I firmly believe we should all get a minimum of 10 hugs a day. If you don't like hugs, I am so sorry I'm probably still going to hug you. I just really think you need one.
5. I was in choir all through school and I love to sing. I genuinely wish I was still singing with a group. I think singing is the thing that gets you closest you get to god/ or what ever you believe in. It just makes me feel so whole.
6. I will probably call you over text you. It takes me so long to text what I could say in just a minute or two. I probably am just long winded and that's really my problem. :(
7. When I meet someone I usually know pretty quickly if I like you of not. I just have a really strong sense of people's general vibes. But really I usually will like people, like 80-85% of the time, so I'm gonna like you so don't be scared. ;)
8. I lived over seas for most of my life till I went to college here in the states. There are still times when someone makes a pop culture reference or uses an American slang term and I'm just like what?! It makes me super self conscious when someone is like, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?!
9. I'm a sagittarius and man oh man am I pretty typical. I'm super honest (to a fault), when I think something, even if I don't say it, it's all over my face. I love to travel and dream big. I invest my time in people and if I feel like it's not being appreciated, I'll just stop. But I won't be mad at that person, I'm generally not a grudge holder. I'm super independent but I still need approval to feel good (this comes up a lot in my feelings about my work, I'm pretty self conscious and feel like my photography is never good enough). If you tell me what to do, my initial impulse is to do the exact opposite. I'm super intuitive and generally allergic to bullshit.
10. I think I've been to more countries than states. I mean I've been to lots of states, I just think I've explored more internationally than I have in the continental US. But I'm working on fixing that. I've got my national parks pass, so we're making our way to more parks ASAP. :)
Anyways I hope this was interesting, and maybe you feel like you know me a little better now. Generally I would just say I'm a goofy person who loves to laugh, so hopefully that's someone you'd like to know. And if not, eh no worries! No sweat of my back. :)