Great Woodland Photography = Nagy + Holland and combining them. Nagy - means great or big in Hungarian and Holland - means wooded place or Woodland.
It's my job to help you not only capture an image but create a memory and build a trusted friendship. I love to tell a story with my art, of your one of a kind wedding day, your excitement over expecting a little one, or preserving the sweetness of your family. Every session I work to provide not only an authentic memory but clean, bright, and curated heirloom selection of images. I come into every shoot with the intention for you to be as natural as possible, have as much fun as possible, and in the end you come away with really beautiful and editorial style images.
A Great Woodland Bride
- Someone who's a friend and genuinely cares about the relationships she builds with those around her.
- Concerned with the experience of her day, and making sure that it's as stress free and joyous as possible
- Deeply in love and wants to make sure that is documented in a really authentic way
- Into educating herself to ensure she has the best wedding experience.
- A SUPER (secret) nerd like I am.
- Loves family and all the joy that families bring into our lives.